Carchicks PB&J French Toast Sandwiches
- Some Bread
- A Jar of Creamy Peanut Butter
- A Jar of Grape Jelly
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Cup of Milk
- 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
- A Stick of Butter or organic cooking spray
- Ground Cinnamon
- SUPPLIES NEEDED:
- Car Shaped Cookie Cutter
- A Bowl to mix and dunk the bread in
- A Cutting Board to cut the sandwiches on
- A Frying Pan
- Take a bowl and mix Milk, Eggs, Vanilla and sprinkle some cinnamon on top. Mix well.
- Start warming you frying pan. Put a dollop of butter in pan or you can use some other organic cooking spray.
- Dunk the bread into the bowl until the bread is just a bit soft.
- Put it in the pan and fry. Set aside until they are all cooked.
- Take a cooked piece of French Toast and spread on Peanut Butter and Jelly. Put another piece on top to make the sandwich.
- Place on cutting board and use the car cut out to thrill all the kids in your life...even if that kid is yourself.