- 3 cups thinly sliced, trimmed and peeled carrots
- 1 cup thinly sliced, trimmed radishes
- 1 cup thinly sliced, trimmed scallions
- 1 lime, juiced
- extra virgin olive oil, to taste (about 1 tablespoon)
- kosher or sea salt, plus more for sprinkling
- 1/4 cup minced cilantro
- Place the carrots, radishes and scallions in a large bowl. In a small bowl, whisk together the lime juice, oil and salt. Pour the lime mixture over the carrot mixture; toss to coat. Fold in the cilantro. Allow to sit, at room temperature or in the fridge, for at least 10 minutes before serving. Serve cold or at room temperature, with a sprinkling of salt, if desired.