Carrot cupcakes or muffens
- Cooking Time: 20-25 min
- Servings: 24 cupcakes
- Preparation Time: 10-15 min
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon.
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups veggie oil (or apple sauce)
- 2 3/4 cups shredded carrots
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 3/4 cup raisins
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- Cream Cheese Frosting:
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pre heat oven to 325F
- With a mixer combine eggs, oil, and sugar together
- then add the flour, salt, and baking soda
- when all that is mixed together will, add the carrots, coconut, walnuts and raisins.
- Use a nonstick spray your muffin pan you can also line them with paper cups easier to clean and get out of the pan.
- After done baking let them cool before frosting.
- To make the frosting with a mixer add the cream cheese and butter together then add the vanilla, and Sugar, after about 2-3 min you should have cream cheese frosting!
- Frost cupcakes and top with some left over coconut and walnuts.