Catfish and Chili
- Cooking Time: 20
- Catfish fillet (amount per person calculated by interest!)
- pepper and chili in grinder
- For the vegetable purée:
- Spring onion
- green paprika
- some mushroom
- I use ready-made Hollandaice sause
- How to: Chop the vegetables in small pieces, fry in butter. Add a small amount of freshly ground pepper - then move them to the hollandaice sauce.
- Start the rice.
- Slice the fish up in "beez-size" portions, fry in butter after you have sprinkled both sides with pepper and chili mix.