Chancery Hot Artichoke Dip
- Cooking Time: 35-40
- 1 can artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon jaleneno pepper, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup + 2 tablespoons plain unsweetened yogurt
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon seasoned salt
- 7 oz shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees
- Take three whole artichoke hearts and quarter; set aside
- Chop remaining artichokes and mix with remaining ingredients using mixer.
- Carefully spoon mixture in large baking pan.
- Smooth top of pan being careful not to get any on the sides because it will burn.
- Arrange the quartered artichokes artfully on top.
- Bake in preheated oven for 35-40 minutes or until lightly browned on top.
- Bake in preheated oven for 35-40 minutes or until lightly browned on top
- Serve with a small round loaf of bread.