- 3 pounds cream cheese
- 24 ounces sugar
- 2 ounces cornstarch
- 12 ounces sour cream
- 6 eggs
- For dipping: white, dark, or milk chocolate. Assorted nuts, coconut, sprinkles, or crushed candies. Andes makes peppermint crunchies for decorating
- Preheat oven to 275ºF.
- Place the cream cheese in the bowl of an electric mixer and mix on low until creamy. Add remaining items 1 at a time in the order listed, making sure to mix well and scrape the sides of the bowl after each addition. After all items are well mixed, a flavor element can be added to the cheesecake (i.e. 500 g of mango puree, or any other type of puree, or pieces of items such as coconut).
- Line a half-sheet pan with waxed paper and pour the mixture into the pan.
- Bake in the oven until it sets (but it shouldn't have any color).
- Cool and then place the pan into the freezer. Once it is frozen hard, remove from the freezer and cut into squares (or any other shape) or what I do is use a small cookie scoop or melon baller.
- Spear each piece with a small lollipop stick. Place back in the freezer to harden before dipping in chocolate.
- Dip lollipops in melted chocolate up the side of the stick a bit so that it doesn't slide off as it sets. Quickly sprinkle with assorted decorations. Freeze until 30 minutes before serving.