Cheesy Corn Bites
- 8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup shredded pepper jack cheese
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup frozen corn kernels
- 48 scoop-shaped tortilla chips (One 10 oz. bag)
- Chopped chives or cilantro, for sprinkling
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. In a large bowl, mix the cram cheese, pepper jack cheese, egg and corn.
- Arrange the chips on a large rimmed baking sheet and place 1 teaspoon corn mixture in each. Bake until the filling is set, about 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle the corn bites with the chives or cilantro, serve warm.
- Optional additions
- Place a fresh or pickled jalapeno slice in the bottom of each chip
- Spice up the filling with 1 chopped chile in adobo sauce and 1 tablespoon of the sauce.
- Mix salsa, black beans or olive tapenade into the filling.