Cheesy Roasted Red Pepper Dip
- 7oz jar roasted red peppers (about 1C diced)
- 4 C grated pepper jack cheese (3/4 lb)
- 8oz cream cheese (I use low-fat)
- 3/4 C mayonnaise
- 2 T minced onion
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 T Dijon mustard
- Preheat oven to 350. Remove peppers from jar and blot excess water with paper towels. You want to make sure they are dry so they don't add moisture to the dip. Then dice 'em up.
- In a bowl, soften cream cheese in microwave so it will be easier to stir. Add in mayo, onion, garlic, and dijon. Stir to combine and then add in grated cheese and the diced peppers. Place in an 8x8-ish dish (pie plate works). At this point you can pop it in the fridge if you're going to cook it later and you can even make it a couple of days ahead of time. Place in the oven and cook for 30-45 minutes. Baking time depends on the dish. It will start to bubble and brown on the outside edge, and you want it to be bubbly all the way through to the center. It will be nice and golden brown on top, especially around the edges. Mine usually takes 40-45 min.