Cheesy Vegetable Medley
- 2 bags (12 oz each) frozen California blend
- 1 package (8 oz) Velveeta cheese
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup buttery cracker crumbs (about 13)
- Cook veggies according to package directions (do individually). Melt cheese and 4 tablespoons butter. Put one package vegetables in 11x7x2 baking dish, cover with half cheese mix. Repeat with balance for second layer. Mix cracker crumbs with 2 tablespoons of butter, melted. Spread over top of veggies and cheese. Bake at 325 for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
- My dad is not a cook, but we always have him make this for get togethers. He found the original recipe and it is easy to make. Also, it is a nice vegetable alternative to the traditional brocolli or green bean casseroles.