Cherry Cheese Cake...Gluten Free
- Cooking Time: 15 min.
- Servings: 15???
- Preparation Time: 1/2 hour
- Crust: for 9" x 13" pan
- 1 1/2 g.f. flour
- 1/2 c. br. sugar
- 3/4 c. soft butter or margarine
- 1 tsp. almond extract
- 1 box of Nutrawhip
- 1-8 oz. pkg. creamcheese
- 1/4 c. icing sugar
- 1 pkg. soft tofu 1 can of E.D. Smith cherry pie filling
- Mix crust ingred. together and press into pan and bake for 15 min. at 350*.
- Whip nutrawhip till stiff then whip in softened cream cheese, then icing sugar, then tofu. Be sure the tofu is the soft....not med. or hard.
- After crust cools...spread on the whipped filling.
- Last spread the cherries on the top...can also use blueberries.
- Refridgerate before serving.