Cherry Pistachio Bread
- Cooking Time: 50-60 minutes
- Servings: 2 loaves
- 1 pkg. yellow cake mix
- 1 pkg instant pistachio pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 TBS. water
- 3/4 cup maraschino cherries
- 1/2 chopped pecans/walnuts (I used macadamia nuts)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- In a mixing bowl, combine cake and pudding mixes. Combine
- eggs, sour cream, oil, water; add to dry ingredients. Beat
- until blended (batter will be thick). Fold in cherries and nuts.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon. Sprinkle 1 TBS over the
- bottom and up the sides of two greased loaf pans. Add batter,
- sprinkle with remaining cinnamon sugar.
- Bake 350 degrees 40-50 minutes or until toothpick comes out
- clean. Cool 10 minutes before removing from pans.