Cherry Tomato Bites
- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 4-5
- Preparation Time: 15
- 16 to 20 cherry tomatoes
- 1 pound sliced bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh parsley
- Cut a thin slice off of each tomato top. Scoop out and discard pulp. Invert the tomatoes on a paper towel to drain.
- In a small bowl, combine all remaining ingredients. Spoon into tomatoes. Refrigerate for several hours.