- 4 Tbsp. margarine
- 1 Tbsp. worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 tsp. seasoned salt
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. onion powder
- 1 cup pretzels
- 1 1/2 cup Corn Chex®
- 1 1/2 cup Rice Chex®
- 1/1/2 cup Cheerios®
- 1/2 cup peanuts (optional)
- Heat oven to 250°.
- Melt margarine in baking pan.
- Stir in seasond salt, garlic and onion powders, and worcestersihre sauce.
- Add pretzels and cereals.
- Toss gently until cereal and pretzels are coated.
- Bake for one hour, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Pour onto paper towels to cool.
- Divide equally into one Ziploc bag per person in your group.