- 1 1/2 C white vinegar
- 1 C soy sauce
- 5 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 TBLS peppercorns
- 3 bay leaves
- 1 C water
- 3 - 4 lbs chicken (I use BS chicken breasts)
- Combine all ingredients in a pot.
- Cover and simmer until chicken is cooked through and tender.
- Serve over rice. (although I served it beside fried rice last time!)
- If you use chicken parts with skin (and you totally can) when chicken is cooked, remove from pan and pat dry.
- Brown up the skin in a skillet with some oil. Reduced the sauce and serve over chicken.