Chicken Cordon Bleu-Weight Watchers
- 4 (4 oz.) skinless boneless chicken breasts
- 12 slices Deli Select Thin Sliced Ham
- 4 slices Kraft 2% Swiss Cheese
- 1/4 c. seasoned bread crumbs (I used plain and then seasoned them with garlic powder, seasoned salt and fresh ground pepper to our taste)
- 1/4 c. Honey Dijon mustard
- Heat oven to 375.
- Coat a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray. Place each chicken breast between 2 pieces of plastic wrap and pound out until thin. Place 3 slices of ham and 1 slice of cheese at the top of each breast, and roll starting with the end that has the cheese and ham, bringing the sides in as you roll.
- Dip each roll in the mustard (I spread mine on), and then dip into bread crumbs. Place on baking sheet and spray each breast with non-stick cooking spray. (Oops I didn't see that and didn't do it).
- Bake for approximately 30 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink. I baked mine for about 45 minutes as I like my chicken on the dry side.