Chicken Crescent Pockets
- 3 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 tbsp butter, melted
- 2 cups cooked chicken diced/shredded
- 2 tbsp milk
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 (8 oz) can reduced-fat Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
- 3/4 cup seasoned croutons, crushed
- Oil in a spray can
- Heat oven to 350 F.
- In medium bowl, combine cream cheese and 1 tablespoon softened butter; stir until smooth.
- Add chicken, salt, pepper, and milk.
- Mix well.
- Separate dough into 4 rectangles (combine two crescents).
- Firmly press perforations to seal.
- Spoon 1/2 cup chicken mixture onto center of each rectangle.
- Pull 4 corners of dough to center of chicken mixture; twist firmly.
- Pinch edges to seal.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Gently spray tops of chicken pockets with olive oil; sprinkle with crushed croutons.
- Bake at 350 F for 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Source: Adapted from Southern Living Homestyle Cooking, 2002