- Cooking Time: 1 & 1/2 hours
- Servings: 4-6
- 6 medium potatoes, quartered
- 1 tsp each oregano and paprika
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 1 Tblsp granulated garlic powder
- 1/2 Tblsp ground black pepper
- 3 lbs. chicken breast with bone and skin, cut in halves
- 1 lb sweet italian sausage, cut into 1/3 pieces
- 1 lb hot italian sausage, cut into 1/3 pieces
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- 2. Arrange potatoes in large shallow pan. Mix seasonings together and sprinkle some on potatoes. Arrange chicken and sausage on top. Pour oil over mixture and sprinkle with remaining seasonings.
- 3. Cover and bake in hot oven (425 degrees) for 1 hour. Reduce heat to 375 degrees, uncover and cook for 30 minutes longer or until potatoes are tender and chicken/sausage is browned. Great with garlic bread and green beans on the side.