- Chicken from 1 whole roasted or boiled chicken, torn or cut into pieces.
- 2 bunches of Broccoli steamed
- 6 - 10 oz of shredded cheddar cheese (depending on how much melted cheese you want on top)
- 2 - 3 tablespoons of butter or olive oil
- 4 oz sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 chopped onion
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon curry
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp tumeric
- 1/4 tsp ginger
- 1 can cream chicken soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup chicken broth
- Preheat oven to 350'
- Heat olive oil in pan and saute mushrooms and onions until tender.
- Add garlic, curry, paprika, tumeric and ginger. Then add cream of chicken soup, sour cream and broth.
- Stir until well blended.
- Set aside.
- Lightly spray a 13x9 casserole with non stick spray.
- Cover bottom with steamed broccoli, then layer with chicken.
- Pour curry sauce over chicken and broccoli. Evenly cover with shredded cheese.
- Heat in oven until cheese is melted and casserole is heated through, approx. 20-30 minutes.
- If you want a richer sauce, substitute mayo for the sour cream.