Chicken Enchilada Soup
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 medium onion finely chopped
- 2 14.5oz cans chicken broth
- 1 28oz can mild green enchilada Sauce
- ½ tsp cumin
- ½ tsp roasted garlic seasoning
- 1 4oz can diced green chilies
- 2 14oz cans diced tomatoes undrained
- 8oz sour cream
- 2 Cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 large boneless skinless chicken breasts cooked and cubed
- 1 Bag Tortilla Chips
- Place oil in 5qt dutch oven over medium high heat. Place onions into hot oil and sauté for 3-5 minutes or until tender. Add chicken broth, enchilada sauce, cumin, garlic seasoning, green chilies and tomatoes. Stir and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low then add sour cream, cheese, and chicken. Stir and let simmer for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted through.
- Top each soup bowl with a handful of crushed tortilla chips. Enjoy!