- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 lb jar of your favorite sauce
- 4-5 cloves garlic
- 1/2 C onion
- 1 green pepper, seeded and diced
- 2 cans diced green chiles
- 5-6 Tbsp chili powder
- 4-5 Tbsp cumin
- 3 Tbsp paprika
- black pepper to taste
- 2-5 tsp sriracha, or your favorite hot sauce
- Cheddar cheese, as desired
- There are two ways to prepare this meal. You may mix all of the ingredients except the cheese in a crock pot and leave it to cook, 4 hours on high or 8 hours in low. Then shred the chicken and serve over brown rice.
- You may also make these in the oven with whole-grain tortillas.
- 1. Precook your chicken in a skillet or baking dish. Whichever you prefer.
- 2. Shred your chicken.
- 3. Mix everything minus chicken and cheese.
- 4. In a baking dish, fill whole-grain tortillas with chicken and about half of the sauce mix. Leave some sauce to the side to drizzle on top. You'll probably fit about 6 full tortillas in a baking dish. They will be FAT wraps. Not your average little burrito.
- 5. Drizzle enchiladas with remaining sauce. Top with cheese. Bake at 350 until cheese is melted and sauce is hot.
Enjoy these for your cleanse or max phase. Just make sure you skip the cheese during your cleanse. Serve these over brown rice for your cleanse, or as wraps in whole-grain tortillas during your max phase. This recipe makes a TON. It's good for when you're having company or freeze leftovers to use at a later time. You can also use a smaller jar of sauce, just divide the remaining ingredients accordingly. Green chiles can be found in the Mexican foods section of grocery stores. They come diced or whole.