Chicken Jambalaya Wrap
- 4 8" Jalapeno & Cilantro Tortillas (Or any kind you like)
- 2 Chicken Breasts, boneless, skinless
- 1 C. Green Bell Pepper, 1/4" diced
- 1 C. Celery, 1/4" diced
- 1 C. Onion, 1/4" diced
- 2 tsp. Canola Oil
- 1 C. White or Brown Rice, cooked, cooled
- 1/2 tsp. Paprika
- 1/2 tsp. Cayenne Pepper (depending on taste preference)
- 1/2 tsp. White Pepper
- 1/2 tsp. Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp. Garlic Salt
- 2-3 tsp. Tabasco Sauce (depending on taste preference)
- Non-Stick Spray
- Cut chicken breasts into strips.
- Heat wok or saute pan. Spray with Non-Stick Spray and add chicken strips and cook until done. Remove chicken from wok or pan and set aside.
- Heat canola oil in pan. Add green peppers, celery and onions and cook until crisp tender. Add chicken, rice, seasonings, and tabasco sauce. Blend well and heat through.
- Warm 4 tortillas. Fill each tortilla with 1 cup chicken vegetable mixture and serve.