Chicken Pasta Salad (Cold)
- Servings: 2-ish
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, chopped finely or minced
- 2 ounces yellow pepper, chopped coarsely (2 ounces is about half a pepper)
- 1 1/2 ounces pre-sliced baby portobello mushrooms, chopped
- 1/2 - 1 teaspoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 3 ounces precooked chicken cubes, chopped
- 4-5 ounces whole wheat penne pasta, uncooked
- 2-3 tablespoons tomato and herb based salad dressing
- Saute garlic, pepper and mushrooms in olive oil until tender. Remove from heat and stir in chicken and parsley.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions. Drain pasta.
- Toss chicken mixture with pasta and stir in salad dressing.
- Refrigerate until cold; serve straight from refrigerator.