Chicken Salad Clubs
- 8 bacon strips
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 8 slices rye or pumpernickel bread
- 1 pound prepared chicken salad
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- 8 slices tomato
- 1/3 cup honey mustard salad dressing
- In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp.
- Remove to paper towels to drain.
- Place lettuce on four slices of bread; layer each with chicken salad, two bacon strips, one cheese slice and two tomato slices.
- Spread salad dressing on one side of remaining bread; place over tomatoes.