Chicken Salad With Dried Cranberries And Pecans
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 to 3/4 tsp. curry powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 1/2 cups dried cranberries, chopped
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 4 cups cubed, cooked chicken
- 1 small can pineapple tidbits, drained
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Mix mayo, curry powder and salt in a medium size bowl.
- Blend in the dried, chopped cranberries, celery, green onions and nuts.
- Add chopped chicken and pineapple and mix well. Season with black pepper to taste. Chill at least 1 hour.