- 8 chicken pieces (breasts or legs)
- 1 cup water
- 2 small garlic cloves, minced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 3 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 teaspoon parsley, chopped
- 1/4 cup celery, finely chopped
- 2 medium potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 2 small carrots, chopped
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 cans Campbells Golden Mushroom Soup (Golden Mushroom Only )
- Remove the skin from the chicken and any extra fat. In a large pot, combine chicken, water, garlic, onion, salt, pepper, tomatoes, and parsley. Tightly cover and cook over low heat for 25 minutes.
- Add celery, potatoes, carrots,Golden mushroom soup and bay leaves and continue to cook for 15 more minutes or until chicken and vegetables are tender. Remove bay leaves before serving.