Chicken Tex-Mex Stir Fry
- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 Box of Beef Flavored Rice A Roni
- 2 Skinless boneless chicken breast or 6-7 chicken tenders – defrosted cut bite size. Lightly sprinkle with salt and pepper
- 2 Red Bell Peppers- cut into strips
- 1 medium onion - cut into small strips
- 1 Tablespoon minced garlic
- ¼ cup water
- Half can of corn (I use no salt)
- 2 green onions - cut into 1 inch slices
- 1 Tablespoon of favorite Taco Seasoning
- 1 Tablespoon Olive or Canola Oil
- 1. Follow directions on box of Rice A Roni and cook as directed on box.
- 2.Fry chicken in pan until no longer pink, and set aside. ( you can do this while rice is simmering)
- 3.Sauté bell peppers, onions, green onions, corn, and garlic with oil until soft.
- 4.Add chicken, water, and taco seasoning. Adjust seasoning if needed.
- ** Spoon over Rice A Roni and enjoy!