- Cooking Time: 75
- 1 large chicken, cooked and cubed
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 small can diced green chilis
- 1 large can tomatoes, cut up
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 dozen corn tortillas
- sour cream
- 2 1/2 cups lettuce, shredded
- 1 medium tomato chopped
- chopped black olives
- Simmer chicken, chilis, tomatoes and broth covered for 1 hour.
- Add cheese slowly and stir. Let simmer for 15 minutes.
- Fry tortillas until crisp.
- Place layer of chicken mixture, sour cream, lettuce, tomatoes and chopped olives on top of flat tortillas and eat while warm and crisp.