- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 15
- 2 (15-ounce) cans chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 small red onion finely chopped
- 1 small red bell pepper, finely chopped
- A few ribs celery and leafy tops, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced or grated then grinded into a paste with salt
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons rosemary, finely chopped, a few sprigs
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Combine chick peas with onions, peppers, celery, garlic, red pepper flakes and rosemary in a medium bowl.
- Dress salad with vinegar and oil, salt and pepper.