Chili Chicken Salad
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 Tablespoons lime juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 large avocado, cut into bite size pieces
- 1/2 pint cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1/4 cup red onion chopped
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- In 11x7 inch baking dish, combine chicken, garlic, 1 Tablespoon lime juice, 1/2 teaspoon chili powder and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
- Cook covered on High 5 to 7 minutes until chicken is no longer pink, rearranging half way through cooking time.
- Refrigerate chicken until cool, cut into bite size pieces.
- In large bowl, combine chicken avocados, cherry tomatoes, red onion, sour cream, remaining lime juice, chili powder and salt.
- If you like, you could serve this with shredded lettuce on warm tortillas.