Chili Corn Pie
- 4 cups corn bread stuffing
- 1 can chicken broth
- 1 lb ground hamburger
- 1 onion chopped ( 1/2 cup)
- 2 Tbl chili powder( I like Gebheart)
- 1 garlic clove chopped finely
- 1 can corn ,drained
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 1/4 cup Slasa
- Sour Cream
- Preheat oven at 350 for 15mintues
- Mix stuffing and broth. set aside about 1/2 cup of stuffing for later
- Press the rest of the stuffing into a greased pie pan to make a crust.
- In skillet with med-high heat cook hamburger and onion chili powder and garlic until cooked and browned. Drain off fat add the corn cheese and salsa and reserved stuffing mixture. Spoon into the corn bread stuffing crust.
- Bake 10 mins more until hot. Serve with sour cream