- 1/2 bag (about 16 ounces) french-fried potatoes
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 (12-ounce) bottle chili sauce
- 1 packet chili seasoning
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- Shredded Cheddar, optional
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Lay fries in a single layer on a baking sheet. Bake in preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes, turning halfway through cooking, until crisp and golden.
- In a large pot over medium heat, break up ground beef and brown, stirring constantly to break up all the clumps to fine ground.
- Add remaining ingredients through the onion powder. Bring to boil. Lower heat and simmer for 30 minutes. Serve hot fries on a plate smothered with chili and topped with shredded cheese, if using.