Chilled Tomato Soup With Garlic
- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 10
- ◦¾ cup finely diced, seeded, unpeeled cucumber
- ◦½ cup chopped pure basil
- ◦¼ cup perfectly chopped red-colored onion
- ◦2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- ◦3 pounds tomatoes, chopped
- ◦3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- ◦2 teaspoons salt
- ◦½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1.Combine ¼ cup cucumber, 2 tablespoons basil, 2 tablespoons onion and 2 teaspoons essential oil in one small container.
- 2.Working in batches, puree tomatoes, vinegar, salt, pepper and remaining cucumber, basil and onion in a food processor or blender.
- 3.Serve instantly or refrigerate. Garnish with diced cucumber-onion fusion.
- 4.Drizzle each serving with 1 teaspoon olive oil.