- 2lbs pork sausage
- 1 green onion
- 2 large onions
- 3 cup celery chopped
- 8 cups water
- 4pkgs chicken noodle soup
- 1 cup uncooked regular rice
- 2 cans cut mushrooms
- blanched almonds or cashew.
- 2lbs pork sausage crumbled as you
- fry,drain, put into large
- 1 green onion, 2 large onions
- 3 cup celery chopped. Put onto of the sausage.
- Bring to a boil 8 cups water and add 4pkgs chicken noodle soup cook for 2 minutes, mix with sausage and add 1 cup uncooked regular rice. 2 cans cut mushrooms. Mix all together. Top with blanched almonds or cashew.
- Bake covered at 350 for 1 hr and uncovered for 1/2 hour. Serves about 20