Chinese Roasted BBQ Pork (Char Sui)
- 1 lb pork - tenderloin or pork chops
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 5 tablespoons Char Sui Sauce - LEE KUM KEE brand
- place pork in a baggie or dish, and add honey and char sui sauce.
- coat pork well and cover, marinating the pork at least 2 hours... or overnight.
- bake pork for 20 minutes (depending on thickness), turning once and brushing the marinade over the pork.
- serve with steamed/fried rice or chinese noodles and veggies.
- *leftovers are great chopped up and used for BBQ pork fried rice, in soups, stirfrys or tossed with chinese noodles and veggies!