Chino Latino Brown Rice Tortillas to make "Nach-Lo's"
Birthday Brown Bag Brunch Camping Cooking for One Crowd Cooking Deep Fryer Dinner Dinner Party Finger Food Game Day Gift Idea Gluten-Free Independence Day Japanese Kid Friendly Lacto Vegetarian Lactose-Free Low Calorie Low Cholesterol Low Fat Low Protein Low Saturated Fat Low Sodium Lunch Macrobiotic Main Dish Memorial Day Mexican Oven Picnic Potluck Salad Shower/Wedding Side Dish Snack Soup Sour Spicy Sugar-Free Tangy Tortilla Vegan Vegetarian Weight Watchers
- Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- BROWN RICE TORTILLAS
- 12 brown rice tortillas
- 1/4 cup of soybean oil soy sauce mix
- lime zest
- salt & ground cumin to taste
- Place in a stack, brush the bottoms of the tortillas with the oil/soy sauce mix
- cut into 8ths & lay pieces across a baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with zest, salt & cumin.
- Bake for 10 mins on 400.
Every few months I do the conscience eating thing so that means all my favorites are out the door for THREE WEEKS! No alcohol, animal, dairy, caffeine & gluten. As much as I love my cocktails, the no gluten for 3 weeks become the toughest for me to cut out... until I came up with these!