- Parchment paper to line baking sheets
- 1 pack (8 squares) semi sweet baking chocolate
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup flour 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 2 Snickers bars, chopped into small peices
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- Preheat oven to 350
- Chop chocolate into peices. Microwave on high 2 mins until melted. Stir in butter until blended.
- Stir in brown sugar, eggs, and vanilla
- Gradually mix in flour, and baking powder
- Stir in Snickers peices and peanut butter chips
- Drop by spoonfuls on to parchment paper lined baking sheets
- Bake 11- 12 mins. Let cool on cookie sheet or they will crumble.