Chocolate Cheesecake Chunks
- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 80
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 1/4 cups chocolate wafers (about 30 wafers)
- 1 cup nuts, chopped
- 2 (3 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt butter in 9-inch square baking pan.
- Stir in crumbs and 1/2 cup nuts.
- Press to cover bottom of pan.
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, cocoa, egg, and vanilla at medium speed until smooth.
- Pour over crust and sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup nuts.
- Bake 20 minutes.
- Let Stand at room temperature 2 hours.
- Cut into 1-inch squares with a sharp knife. Store covered, in refrigerator.