Chocolate Chip Bundt Cake
- Cooking Time: 60
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 pkg. yellow deluxe cake mix
- 2 small pkg. instant chocolate pudding
- 1/2 c. oil (I use canola)
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 c. water
- 12 oz. bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray a bundt pan with nonstick baking spray.
- Mix all ingredients, except chips, in a bowl and mix with an electric mixer for 2 minutes.
- Add in bag of chocolate chips and stir well.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake 1 hour.
- Cool for 15 minutes in the pan.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar if desired.