Chocolate Marshmallow Mile-High Squares
- Cooking Time: 3
- Servings: 48
- Preparation Time: 10
- 2 cups (12 oz pkg.) Nestle Toll House Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 2/3 cups (11 oz pkg.) Nestle Toll House Butterscotch Chips
- 1/2 cup creamy or chunky peanut butter
- 9 cups (16 oz pkg.) mini-marshmallows
- 1 cup dry roasted peanuts
- Line 9x13 baking pan with foil.
- Microwave chocolate and butterscotch chips, and peanut butter in large, uncovered, microwave-safe bowl on medium-high (70%) power for 2 minutes; STIR.
- The morsels may retain some of their original shape.
- If necessary, microwave at additional 10- to 15-second intervals, stirring until melted.
- Cool for 1 minute.
- Stir in marshmallows and peanuts.
- Spread into prepared pan.
- Refrigerate until firm.
- Cut into squares.