Chocolate Overload Brownie Pizza
- Crisco non stick spray
- 1(15.9oz) box PilsburySupreme Chocolate Extreme Brownie
- 1/3c oil
- 3 TBLSP water
- 1 large egg
- 1(16oz)can Pilsbury Chocolate Fudge Frosting
- 1/2c chocolate covered wafer candies
- 1(1.5oz)pkg chocolate covered peanut butter cups(chopped)
- 1jar Smuckers hot fudge spoonable ice cream topping
- 1jar Smuckers Hot Caramel spoonable ice cream topping
- Heat oven to 350, spray 12 inch round pizza pan with cooking spray, prepare brownie mixture in large bowlas directed on package,including syrup packet,oil, water,and egg.
- Spread onto prepared pan and bake for 20 minutes.
- Cool completely.
- Spread can of chocolate frosting over brownies, top with chocolate covered wafer candies,and chopped peanut butter cups.
- Heat fudge and caramel in microwave and drizzle over top of pizza.
- Cut into wedges and serve.