Chocolate Peanut Butter Icing
- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 1-2
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 heaping tablespoons of peanut butter
- chocolate to taste
- 1 package of dark chocolate hot chocolate mix (optional)
- Pour chocolate syrup into a small bowl, just enough to cover the bottom of the bowl. This will keep the peanut butter from sticking to the bottom of the bowl.
- Add one heaping tablespoon of peanut butter.
- Pour chocolate syrup over the peanut butter until completely covered.
- Stir until the two are mixed.
- If the icing isn't smooth, then add more syrup and stir until smooth.
- Add the hot chocolate mix and a little more syrup and stir until smooth. The hot chocolate mix gives the icing a little more texture.
- Once the icing is smooth, grab a spoon and eat.
- When adding to cake or cupcakes, wait until the cake/cupcakes are cool before icing. However, if you want iced brownies, then this icing is great added while your brownies are still hot. It starts to melt into the top of your brownies, giving you three layers of heaven!