Chocolate Toffee Bars
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 3/4 cup crushed chocolate teddy grahams
- 1 1/4 cup almond brickle chips (found near the choc. chips)
- 6 English toffee candy bars (like Heath), crushed
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 chipped walnuts
- 1 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- Line a 13 x 9 baking pan with aluminum foil allowing the foil to extend over the ends of the pan. Spray with Pam or use the new Reynolds non stick foil. Pour melted butter into pan. Sprinkle crushed choc. teddy grahams in bottom of the pan, press firmly and bake at 325 for 5 minutes.
- Layer almond brickle chips and next 4 ingredients over crust in pan. Press layers down firmly. Pour condensed milk evenly over top. Bake at 325 for 30 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Cool completely in pan. Lift foil out of pan. Cut cookie into bars. Makes about 2 dozen depending on the size you wish them to be. Very rich.