Chunky Blue Cheese Dip
- Servings: 7
- Preparation Time: 10 min.
- * 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- * 1/3 cup sour cream
- * 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- * 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon salt
- * 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled blue cheese
- * 1/3 cup minced chives
- * Apple and pear slices and/or toasted pecan halves
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream, pepper and salt until blended. Fold in the blue cheese and chives. Serve with apple and pear slices and/or pecans. Yield: 1-3/4 cups.