Cilantro Chutney (Helps keep the heart going strong)
- 1 bunch of fresh cilantro leaves (also called Chinese parsely or coriander)
- 1 t lemon juice
- 1 T raisins
- 1/4 t salt (optional)
- 1/8 t artificial coconut flavor (optional)
- 1/4 C mint leaves (optional for a different flavor)
- In a blender, mix all ingredients until smooth, adding water to desired consistency.
- This sauce adds variety served over vegetables, rice dishes, and makes an interesting topping on baked potatoes.
- 4 servings, each: Calories 11, Fat .01 g. (1% cff), Carbohydrate 2.53 g, Protein .49 g. (16%)
- You must SAVE this recipe