- 3 cups flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder (omit if using Self-Rising Flour)
- 1 teaspoon salt (omit if using Self-Rising Flour)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 12 oz Mountain Dew soda
- 1/2 cup cinnamon chips
- 3 Tablespoon butter
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- Mix flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar.
- Add Mountain Dew and bring together.
- Stir in cinnamon chips
- Place in greased loaf pan, top with pats of butter and sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 50 minutes - 1 hour, remove from pan and cool for at least 15 minutes.
- ** this makes great french toast too!