Clone of a Cinnabon
- Cooking Time: 30
- 1/2 cup warm milk (110 degrees F/45 degrees C)
- 1 eggs, room temperature
- 2 tablespoons and 2 teaspoons margarine, melted
- 2-1/4 cups bread flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1-1/4 teaspoons bread machine yeast
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 tablespoon and 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons and 2 teaspoons butter, softened
- 1/2 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1. Place ingredients in the pan of the bread machine in the order recommended by the manufacturer. Select dough cycle; press Start.
- 2. After the dough has doubled in size turn it out onto a lightly floured surface, cover and let rest for 10 minutes. In a small bowl, combine brown sugar and cinnamon.
- 3. Roll dough into a 16x21 inch rectangle. Spread dough with 1/3 cup butter and sprinkle evenly with sugar/cinnamon mixture. Roll up dough and cut into 12 rolls. Place rolls in a lightly greased 9x13 inch baking pan. Cover and let rise until nearly doubled, about 30 minutes. Meanwhile, preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- 4. Bake rolls in preheated oven until golden brown, about 15 minutes. While rolls are baking, beat together cream cheese, 1/4 cup butter, confectioners' sugar, vanilla extract and salt. Spread frosting on warm rolls before serving.