Coconut Cheese Cake Pie
- Cooking Time: 3 min
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 15 min.
- * 1 pkg. (3 oz.) cook & serve coconut cream pudding/pie filling
- * 1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- * 1 graham cracker crust
- * 1 1/2 cups milk
- * Coconut for garnish
- 1. In a deep bowl, using an electric mixer, combine cream cheese and milk, mixing until well blended.
- 2. Add pudding/pie filling
- 3. Pour into a med. size sauce pan
- 4. Over med. heat, cook until the filling starts to thicken and all cream cheese is melted. About 3 min.
- 5. Pour into pie crust
- 6. Refrigerate at least 4 hrs. before serving.