Coconut Curry Braised Chicken
- 1 Lb. Skinless, boneless chicken breast, cut into strips
- 1 green pepper, julienned
- 1 red pepper, julienned
- 1 yellow onion, julienned
- flour, for dusting chicken
- butter for browning (2 tbsp)
- lime juice, to taste
- 1 can coconut milk
- red thai curry paste (or cayenne pepper) to taste
- cilantro, chopped (1 bunch)
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Dust chicken strips in flour and brown it on a large sautee pan.
- remove from pan and use the same oil to sautee the vegetables.
- to the vegetables, add lime juice, thai curry paste, salt, pepper,and coconut milk.
- bring to a boil.
- add the chicken and reduce to a simmer until slightly thickened.
- add chopped cilantro (add at the end to prevent burning)