- Cooking Time: 18 to 20 minutes
- Servings: 28 cookies
- Preparation Time: about 15 minutes
- 1 1/3 cup flaked coconut
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 2 egg whites
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract*
- Preheat oven to 325 F.
- In a small bowl, combine the coconut, sugar, flour and salt; stir in egg whites and vanilla; mix well.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto greased baking sheets (I had to use only one); bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until golden brown; remove to wire racks to cool.