Cold Vegetable Pizza
- 2 (8 oz) packages crescent recipe creations
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 tablespoon dry ranch seasoning
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 cups vegetables, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Unroll crescent dough sheets onto a large non-sick baking pan to completely cover the pan. Press the your fingers over the dough to seal the seems. Bake 12-15 minutes, or until the top is lightly browned. Set aside to cool.
- Mix together the cream cheese, mayonnaise, garlic, dill, ranch and black pepper. Set aside.
- Once the crust is completely cooled, evenly spread the cream cheese mixture over it. Cut the crust into squares and then top with the vegetables and cheese of your choice. Refrigerate until ready to serve.